Neil Cavuto, business analyst at Fox News, provides a very cynical (but funny) look at how one should approach the government in order to get free money from them:
- Look depressed, really depressed.
- Wear a really cheap suit.
- Keep insisting it's "for the kids".
- During breaks, wrap up all food and say it's "for the kids".
- Tell everyone that your workers are upset and have guns.
- Say that your case is different and truly pathetic.
- Keep taking all sorts of different coloured pills during the hearings.