Friday, November 14, 2008

CKNW An Attack Site?

When trying to go to the podcast page of CKNW today my Firefox browser displayed this:


Here's why:
It's clearly not a very smart PR move to have a corporate site identified as dangerous by Google. I will let CKNW know and see if they do anything about it!



2008-11-24: It's now 10 days later and CKNW hasn't bothered to respond to my inquiry nor to fix the problem. One can only conclude that they're very comfortable having their website listed as an Attack Site. Strange corporate policy!



2008-12-16: I just heard from Ryan at Corus. They've now fixed the problem. You can listen to their Audio Vault without any problems here: http://www.cknw.com/StationShared/AudioVault.aspx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have been inundated with emails from CKNW, which when I tried to open, received the same warning. I hadn't got around to telling them yet, but it seems they don't care anyway.