Sunday, November 16, 2008

Maybe Free Speech will be Restored in Canada

There are some very interesting developments on the infamous (and horrendous) Section 13 of the "Human Rights" Commissions across Canada. This section, in its various flavours, permits a group of Radical Left kangaroo court "judges" to make up rules as they go along - not based on precedent, not based on facts - to shut up anyone who they disagree with. These pathetic individuals are an embarrassment to Canada, as is Section 13.

But there are some positive lights on the horizon:

I will keep my public promise of donating $250.00 to the Conservative Party of Canada once they make this change - not talk about it, but actually make the change. I believe this will be the first time I've ever donated to a political party in my life. That's how strongly I feel about this issue.

1 comment:

nachtwache said...

Oh I hope they follow trough on that, no matter what screaming (screeching) it would unleash.