Sunday, February 15, 2009

Scott Mintz = Everything That's Wrong With Liberal Yuppies in Obamanation

Scott Mintz is a chiropractor in Los Angeles who bought 4 homes, renting out 3 of them. He is now up to his ears in debt. Rather than declaring bankruptcy, he instead wants the taxpayers of America to bail him out. What a greedy yuppie asshole! You can read the full story and see a video of him here.

Many people had a lot to say about this jerk. The best of the lot was this one:

From Kate I.: "This story amazes me...As a former realtor, I get so angry I have to turn off CNBC when I hear them talking about the housing crisis...What a bunch of baloney. I would venture to guess as much as 40-50 percent of the foreclosures are people just like him. I know several personally who are losing 2 or 3 "investment" (i.e. get rich quick) houses...not their primary residences mind you...the ones they bought because the stupid, greedy, irresponsible lenders let them lie about income, lie about occupying the house as primary residence, and buy with no or little down payment. I sat in many, many closings where everyone around the table, including the mortgage broker, knew exactly what was going on...my fellow realtors were just as greedy, raking in the commissions and hoping to ride the gravy train for as long as it lasted...knowing it would come to a screeching halt! OK, thanks for letting me vent...my blood pressure is getting too high so better end my rant!"

No comments: