Thursday, February 26, 2009

Actual Conversation from Earlier Today

Ring Ring Ring

M/C: "Hello, this is xxxxxx Mastercard. How can I help you?"

Me: "Hi. I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow and wanted to let you know so that you don't think it's fraud when I use my card in other locations."

M/C: "Yes sir, I can help you with that. Where will you be going?"

Me: "Well, I'm going to Honolulu but will be passing through Los Angeles and will need to use my card in both places."

M/C: "Uh okay, you'll be in Hon-o-lu-lu but will also be in Los-Ang-e . . . ummm, is Los Angeles a province?"

Me: "Huhhhhhhhh???"

M/C: "Is Los Angeles a province?"

Me: "Uhhh, no. It's a large city in California."

M/C: "Okay, Cal-i-for-nia."

Note: I'm 99% sure the fellow I was speaking with lives in Can-a-da!!!

No comments: