Thursday, March 01, 2007

Saving My Back

I've heard that in Finland the most important part of any home is the sauna. In fact, a sauna is often built before the home itself! Building software for many years now, one of the most important things is a good desk chair. Without it my back and my shoulders soon ache, hunched over the computer for so many hours a day.

Where I'm staying is absolutely fabulous but one thing he doesn't own is a desk chair. So I searched Craigslist yesterday and found a few desk chairs for sale. I ended up buying one of them from a young lady in nearby Miami Beach. What's coincidental, is that she's also Canadian and has only been down here since November! She's from New Brunswick on the other side of my large nation, but it was still really cool to meet a fellow Canuck.

I'm now sitting on said chair as I type this and my back is most grateful!



No comments: