Sunday, March 11, 2007

Life's A Beach!

Today was the final day before mi amigo, Adrian, headed back to Buenos Aires. So we decided to head over to Miami Beach, as he hadn't been down there yet. Actually, neither had I on this trip. It was quite marvelous, as you can see from these photos:




Okay, I'll fess up that this photo was staged. While Adrian was swimming I called my mom to describe the magnificent scene around me. Note: No gloating was involved!


This panorama consists of 6 separate photos. It's often difficult for the "stitching" software to match up photos that don't have distinctive shapes, like buildings, but it did a very good job with these.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Good thing you explained yourself! I was going to have to majorly harass you for being on the beach in miami and spending your time on a cell phone (hm! a device with batteries!)! Now I'm only going to harass you a little bit! ;)