Friday, March 30, 2007

How To Make The Perfect Sandwich

Besides the amazing view, one of the best things about my friend's apartment is that he has a BBQ on the outside patio. You're probably not aware, but I was the BBQ King of Sudbury, Ontario when I had a house there between 1990 - 1994. So with a BBQ here and not one back in Vancouver, I'm seizing the opportunity to use it as much as possible.

One of my favourite things to BBQ are Argentinian sausages. I often place them into large Cuban-style buns. Here's a brief primer on how to to make the perfect sandwich:

Toast the buns.

Add your favourite vegetable toppings.

And some cheese, if you wish.

They taste much better than they look here!

Oh, don't forget the lettuce!

So where's the finished product, you ask? I was so hungry that I devoured two of these gems before realizing that I had forgotten to take a photo of them!! :-)

No comments: