Saturday, March 17, 2007

When in Rome . . .

. . . Do Like the Romans. When in Miami, live the Miami Lifestyle! I abandoned my regular mellow lifestyle this afternoon and joined these 3 lovely ladies down at South Beach.

I don't yet have permission from all of them to post their photos online so I'm temporarily enrolling them into my own version of the Witness Protection Program!

As some of you know, I've been feeling somewhat lethargic of late. Who would have ever guessed that it would take 3 women in bikinis to snap me out of it?!? :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, it was raining and 5 degrees C here on Vancouver Island.

The sun did peek out for a minute but decided it didn't like what it saw and promptly retreated back to, well... I guess Miami from the looks of it.

I know it must be tough, *ahem*, "working" down there surrounded by blue, blue water, white, white sand and bikinis, but you really should get out and have some fun once in awhile.

And by the way Bosley, now that I've seen your picture with Jill, Kelly and Sabrina, I can't seem to get that Doug and the Slugs song, "Tomcat Prowl" out of my head. Thanks.

Mark ;-)

Robert W. said...

Hey Mark,

I am working, I am!!! As for your Charlie's Angels comment, I must confess that when Kelsey (the blonde) told me to lookout for her brunette and red head friends, I also cracked the Charlie's Angels joke! Now come to think of it, I should have got the 3 of them to pose like in that famous silhouette image!

Hope you're doing well, amigo. I DO need to get over your way for a visit soon!

Rob

Walter Schultz said...

Isn't the sea and the sand gorgeous!

It must be a tough job, but I guess somebody has to do it.