Friday, March 30, 2007

Interesting Interview with Stephen Harper

Roy Green, in his very last show on CHML, just interviewed Canada's prime minister, Stephen Harper. This may very well be Green's last interview of Harper. Green said something very interesting about the prime minister [paraphrasing] : "Unlike most politicians, you've actually answered all of my questions, succinctly and completely. I could have 15 questions prepared and after 10 minutes I'd need to think up a 16th because you'd answered all the others. With most politicians, I can't even get through 3 questions and even those they never really answered."

This is one of the things I really admire about Stephen Harper. And while many on the left can't stand him and rarely agree with him, I'd like to hope that at least they respect this quality of his.

No comments: