Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Worst Drivers: Vancouver vs. Miami

A friend of mine back home, seeing my recent observations about the incompetent drivers here in Miami, decided to refresh my memory about what's occurring in Vancouver. Here are some photos taken at The Arbutus Club, a ritzy private sports club on the west side of Vancouver. It's a vivid reminder to all of us that just because someone's wealthy doesn't mean that they're remotely intelligent!

Update: Here's some information I've learned about this incident:

  • The black BMW sportscar was a gift that was only one day old.
  • The Mercedes on the other side belonged to the father of a young man who passed away and had his son's memorial service at the club, either that same day or the day before.






3 comments:

KFDodge said...

What was wrong with that? That was an awesome parking job!!! I'll try that in South Beach next time I can't find a traditional parking place.

nachtwache said...

I agree, not many people could manage that! Hubby wondered if it was for a movie, I thought, maybe someone took his/her reserved parking spot :) WOW!

Robert W. said...

Not for a movie, I assure you. A friend of a friend took the photos. I hope to get more details soon.