Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sunday Morning in Miami

After yesterday's fun activity at Miami Beach, I decided to get back into my daily routine of going for a walk around Brickell Key. I was bounding with energy. The colours seemed more vibrant, the sun brighter, the warm breezes more pleasant, the dogs friendlier . . .

I love the rich contrast of colours of this shiny blue building with the dark green palm trees out front.

Simple elegance.

I'll never grow tired of this vista, shot from just out front of the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. And never again can I watch another episode of CSI Miami without instantly recognizing the various towers of Brickell.

You have no idea how much I'd LOVE to go out on a boat in Miami. Oh well, a goal for a future trip!

This panorama consists of 12 individual shots.

No comments: