Thursday, March 01, 2007

Alien Technology The Sure Hope To All Ills?

A friend of mine from Alaska (aka the "Real America") passed me on this article. This is the kind of thing one would expect to see one month from now - ie. April 1st. While I'm very open to the possibility that aliens may have crash-landed on our planet, the fact that an ex-Canadian politician would be referring to this with such certainty is ... well, just nutty.

But it does add to my belief that I should build a website focused exclusively on seniors, with daily puzzles and such to help postpone senility!

By the way, is there any truth to the rumour that all people in Alaska are aliens and that they're kidnapping Canadians from the Yukon on a regular basis?!?

2 comments:

nachtwache said...

Interesting! It takes all kinds :) Are you regaining your energie? Now you have some time to recharge. How was the business meeting?? Great, I hope!

Robert W. said...

Monday's meeting went VERY well but it's more of a long term thing for them to consider adopting Pocket Pollster. But I have a few more leads down here and am trying to garner even more via help from the Canadian Consulate.

Personally, I'm still exhausted. I woke up with a headache today but am feeling better this afternoon. I heard it snowed there last night. Frankly, I think I made the right decision!