Monday, October 20, 2008

Trip Photos: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

During my recent trip to the U.S. Midwest we got to go up to Milwaukee for a few hours. I didn't capture nearly enough images but here are a few that I think you'll enjoy.

The Milwaukee Art Museum is an amazing structure designed by the famous architect, Santiago Calatrava.



I got lucky with this silhouette of Abraham Lincoln. The light was just right and I think it turned out perfectly.
The Pfister Hotel is a well restored Victorian masterpiece, originally opened in 1893. If you get a chance, go inside the lobby and look up at the magnificent ceiling.


This is a view inside the Karl Rausch restaurant in downtown Milwaukee. Great food and service both!

Note: This constitutes the end of the photos from my recent trip.

No comments: