Thursday, December 18, 2008

Postscript on Joe the Plumber

Do you all remember the news stories about the illegal retrieval of Joe the Plumber's confidential info? Some people are finally paying the price.

The top person in the affair, Helen Jones-Kelley wrote this self-serving diatribe in her resignation letter: "My professional career, and the legacy of service I have established, has been, and continues to be, far too important for me to allow my reputation and my commitment as a servant leader to be disparaged. I also remain concerned for the safety of my family and myself."

She should count herself lucky that she isn't in jail right now. Ain't it the case that liberals always play the victim card when they're called out on their bad behaviour!

Prediction: I will not be at all surprised if she earns a plumb job somewhere within the Obama administration or the Democrat Party. For she did her job real well ... for them that is!

No comments: