Thursday, March 01, 2007

Life in Miami

Yesterday I finally completed a photo travelogue of my mom's trip across America: Seattle, Chicago, and South Florida. I sent it out to a number of friends. Since then I've been getting e-mails back, many of them making countless jokes about the perceived glamorous, easy lifestyle down here.

While I'm confident there are some down here in Miami that are ridiculously wealthy and have little to no real concerns. But I ain't one of them! Yes, it's nice to wake up to an incredible view and have a gentle warm breeze most every day. But other than that, my daily life really isn't a whole lot different than working out of my home office back in Vancouver.

One thing for sure though, it didn't snow here last night like it reportedly did back home!

Here are some photos I took this afternoon:




No comments: