Saturday, December 24, 2005

This Elf Needs a Recharge!

After exactly 2 hours of sleep last night, I just spent the 16 hours delivering computers to a variety of families around the Lower Mainland. And I'd spend another 16 if it meant experiencing what I've beholden this past day. I have so many amazing stories to tell on what was surely the most inspirational day of my entire life.

One piece of information I want to get out there though . . . a wonderful family in Abbotsford received one of the computers. But I noticed that the boys of the single mom were having to sit in a horribly broken desk chair. If anyone can rise to the occasion and donate them a better office chair then I would so appreciate that. Please write me at YVRDigitalDivide@Gmail.com if you can help.

Good night and may your Christmas Day be an amazing one for you!

No comments: