Sunday, December 25, 2005

Another Touching Letter

I just received something to YVRDigitalDivide@gmail.com that both breaks your heart and warms it at the same time. Here's the letter:

I'm a single parent with a four years old daughter. I lived at at east vancouver with my parents. We've used to have a computer, which is pass down to me by my relative 10 years ago. Recently, the computer is dead, it won't start up again. I cannot afford now to buy a new one. Mostly i used the computer just to do simple task like school works or finding job. Now, my daughter is getting older, i play cd for her at the computer because our cd player is broken down for a year now. the computer hardwares are really expensive now, and i cannot afford a whole new one. I am hoping that you can provide me with a CPU, and i can recycle my old monitor and printer, since they are still workable. But honestly, if you have other families that are in greater needs, i appreciate and understand that you may not be able to provide for us.

No comments: