Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Seeking More Needy Recipients

Well, I asked for donations ... and I certainly got them! As of this minute there are 355 people who have contacted me to donate something. And 22 of them have already donated something. It's just amazing! But with the equipment I already have and that I've already committed to get in the next few days, I simply have more than enough items for the 14 families I've committed to helping.

So ... I need to find more families who could legitimately benefit from a computer donation. If you know of someone, please visit the web page I've setup. It now explains what to do to contact me regarding this. I don't know if I can get the equipment to them by Christmas Day but almost certainly by year's end.

I've put off sleeping until 2006 anyhow! :-)

No comments: