Friday, December 09, 2005

4 Explanations for the Recent Poll Results

Leger Marketing, a polling firm with questionable independence, has just released a poll that supposedly has the Liberals with 39% of support of those Canadians polled (2006 people polled by the way - very cute number, huh?!)

I've scratched my head, trying to apply some sanity & logic to these numbers. Haven't found any yet but I'll keep scratching.

With that said, since this is the end of the week I thought I'd offer these four reasons:

  1. 39% of Canadians are morons and want politicians to lie to them.
  2. The polling company is corrupt and has been paid off by the Liberals.
  3. People are deliberately lying to the pollsters.
  4. Poll respondents are drinking spiked egg nog way too early this holiday season!
Maybe a little of each!

No comments: