Sunday, July 13, 2008

The Globe and Mail's Series on Drug Abuse: Part 1

Finally, and I mean FINALLY a major newspaper is shedding some truth on what is REALLY happening with the Vancouver Downtown Eastside's failed drug policy. The public has been inundated for decades with nothing less than misinformed propaganda to keep this failed policy going and actually ramp it up even more.

I strongly encourage you to read Margaret Wente's column, the first of 4 parts on this critical subject. And then watch this talk by David Berner, which I filmed earlier this year:
The next time you hear some "expert" advocating the continuation of enabling drug addicts, ask yourself this simple question: "If I had a friend who was an alcoholic, would I offer him a drink of whiskey when he visited my home?"

No comments: