Free Speech is a great thing and should always be promoted. But given the right of free speech doesn't guarantee that the speaker will utter anything remotely intelligent.
Here are some observations:
- Clearly non-Jewish protesters posing as Jews
- The Che Guevera flags (do they even know a thing about what he actually did?)
- Multiple supporters screaming with glee about how Israel would be wiped off the map
- Any attempt at peaceful dialogue by the protesters was clamped down upon by the "organizers"
- The frenzied screaming of "Allah Akbar" such as we see in incensed mobs in Pakistan and other Muslim countries
- Were the formally printed signs made by the same people who wanted to recently overthrow our democratically elected government with The Coalition?