I drove down to Seattle yesterday and surprisingly fast: 2.5 hours door to door! Believe it or not, I was not speeding. The wait at the border was only 2 minutes and the interview the same. Traffic was extremely light almost all of the way down. The peculiar thing was that there was a solid wall of fog on either side of the road most everywhere except for Bellingham.
- Enjoyed a delicious, authentic dinner of Mexican cuisine.
- Walked "Big Dog" (aka Rufus) twice.
- Had lunch on the Microsoft campus and strolled all around it.
- Gone to Fry's Electronics twice.
- Shopped at Trader Joe's once ... so far!
- Barely thought about work at all!!