Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Morning Walk

This was a great and magnificent day. I took so many photos that I've decided to split them up into several postings. Here's the first set.

There is no shortage of lovely ladies around Honolulu, many living life to the fullest!

Nature can be quite spectacular too.

These water-bound peddle cars are absolutely hilarious! I got to wondering what inspired someone to invent them.
This is a more isolated beach on the Western edge of Waikiki and the southern tip of Fort DeRussy Park.
These birds are great. I later spoke with their owner and he said that they act more like little humans than their actual species.
Toward the end of my walk I took a couple of photos of the historic Moana Surfrider Hotel.

And I just "had" to capture this shot. I don't know how Mr. Roberts is but I wish I owned stock as the buses are omnipresent in Waikiki.
Where tourists walk, the palm trees have to be periodically trimmed. Can't have coconuts falling down on sunburned heads!

No comments: