Saturday, April 07, 2007

Back in Vancouver!

Hello All! I've been completely exhausted ever since returning home. But slowly I'm getting my sleep patterns back in sync and rediscovering my hometown again. Here are some recent photos:
NE Corner of 6th & Granville

Entrance to Granville Island

Looking east from the eastern edge of Granville Island

Fish, fish, fish!

Accidentally ran into Jennifer Burke (nee Mather), host of Living in Vancouver.

Wait, am I in Vancouver or still in Miami?!?

I just had to get my Dim Sum fix, after 2 months away from Vancouver!!

Make your own jokes!

Delicious Tarama at a Greek restaurant on West 4th Avenue


I saw all kinds of eccentric things in Miami but was pleasantly surprised to see that Vancouverites are trying hard in this regard too!

No comments: