Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The Goal That Wasn't Meant To Be!

I interrupted my regular scheduled programming to watch the Vancouver Canucks play the Dallas Stars this evening. Vancouver won 2 - 1 but the Stars came close ... so incredibly close to tying the score late in the 3rd period. As soon as I saw this image from the instant replay I exclaimed to my friend, "That photo is going to be front & centre on many newspapers tomorrow!!!"

I was reluctant to start believing in my hometown team a few days ago but now I just have one thing to say: "Go Canucks, Go!!!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome aboard the bandwagon! LOL!

Robert W. said...

Let's hope there's a big reason to celebrate once the band stops playing!

Anonymous said...

I hope you happen to be out on Robson with your camera when that happens!