Monday, April 16, 2007

Those Darn Accurate Horoscopes!

Just when I'm ready to dismiss horoscopes entirely, I read this pair in the weekend Vancouver Sun for Virgos:

Saturday, April 14th
The story that's told by appearances isn't the whole truth. The one who looks like a past love sure doesn't act the same!

Sunday, April 15th
The emotional reverberations you're feeling aren't all in your head. Take all the time you need to process. The satisfaction you get from deeply listening to yourself is invaluable.


If you knew all that's gone on in my life this past week, you'd exclaim, "Wow, that's spooky!" But alas, not everything is fit to print.

1 comment:

nachtwache said...

Now you've got me wondering. Sounds like it would be an interesting story. I hope you're OK; now I can't say that it applied to me, and I'm a virgo too. Law of avarages, even Horoscopes from newspapaers can sound right once in a blue moon :) Take care!