Sunday, August 31, 2008

Republicans Fight Back Against the Attacks Toward Palin

Here's a great article about the Republican counter-attack. Here are some choice quotes:

"Maybe it's my own background as a mayor and United States attorney, but this whole idea of executive experience to me would really qualify her," Rudy Giuliani said on CBS' Face the Nation. He added, "I mean I think that she already has more executive experience than Senator Obama and Senator Biden combined."

Senator Fred Thompson added to the refrain when he told CNN's Wolf Blitzer, "Wolf, I hate to break it to you, but you don't get national experience by being on the Sunday talk shows ... She has more experience than Barack Obama."

Speaking on ABC's "This Week with George Stephanapolous," Republican Senator Lindsey Graham (South Carolina) added, "She's done things Obama would never dream of."

No comments: