Saturday, September 15, 2007

Day 2: Portland, Oregon

My friends, Ginette & Erik, live in a nice suburb of Portland. The second day of my trip consisted entirely of what I most love to do while I'm down here with them: staying around the home and relaxing! Besides their 2 little boys, Cade & Chase, they have two of my favourite dogs anywhere, Terra & Keisha. Plus this time around they had a guest dog, Rowdy.

The specific things I got up to during the day were:

  • Photographing the 10 Hot Wheels cars I brought down for Cade.
  • Keeping Chase generally amused.
  • Making spaghetti sauce from fresh tomatoes.
  • Making an appetizer consisting of sliced tomatoes, mozzarella cheese, and basil leaves (the first and last came right from their garden!)




In the evening we attended the birthday party of Bruce, one of Erik's co-workers. He and his wife, Katie, live in a beautifully decorated home in a really cute neighbourhood.






No comments: