Sunday, September 09, 2007

The Cluetrain Manifesto

Further to this recent posting, events are happening at an accelerated pace. Wonderful coincidences are happening everyday and I'm very much open to them and ready to receive the messages contained within. My friend, Geoff, just clued me in to a fascinating underground book of sorts called The Cluetrain Manifesto. As he succinctly put it, this is a must read for anyone involved in technology today.

It's not a light read, as the ideas involved are deep, thoughtful concepts. For example, one prominent aspect of it are the so-called "95 Theses". Trying to fully digest anymore than about 20 of them at a time is 6 cup of coffee feat in concentration! But I am so impressed that I added a special new Cluetrain Manifesto section on the right side of my blog. It implements some special code that displays a new thesis every 8 seconds.

This all is directly related to my planned new venture, so it's very timely indeed.

No comments: