Friday, September 07, 2007

Chhhhanges Are Afoot!

Some major changes are happening in my professional life, all of which I can't talk about publicly yet, but suffice to say it's all good! I'm adding this posting almost more to document the precise moment of change, so that I can look back historically and smile. This video I recently posted is a pivotal part of it. So is this new blog entry by legendary tech journalist, Robert Scoble. And so is this book. I was up until 4am last night thinking, checking available domain names, and thinking even more. Sometimes crystal clear clarity only comes in the silent hours of the night! I registered a pair of domain names this morning. They'll likely be 2 of 4.

My consulting business will continue unimpeded. PocketPollster.com will be finished later this year and commence selling the product I worked on for nearly 2 years (on & off). BC Digital Divide will continue, and actually grow. All I know is that a massive change has happened. It's like I've been sleep walking, going through the same old routine every day, and suddenly I've seen a bright light up ahead.

I believe a golden opportunity has presented itself and is ripe for the picking by the website entrepreneur who seizes it AND executes correctly. What a fabulous period in history we live in!!

No comments: