Wednesday, May 02, 2007

2010 Olympics Countdown Clock

I came across this beautiful new monument on the north plaza of Vancouver's Art Gallery. It's quite impressive.

Sadly, this is one of the favoured hangout locations of the scoundrels associated with the so-called "Anti-Poverty Committee". I ironically wonder if we should start our own countdown until this monument is "mysteriously" vandalized by "unknown individuals". I can only hope that extremely hi-resolution cameras are trained on it.

What galls me the most about these thugs is the phony victim & oppressed talking points they constantly espouse. I doubt that any of them have spent any length of time amongst truly oppressed people in other countries around the world. Yet, in one of the most free countries in the world, with incredible opportunities for anyone who wants to lift a finger and work, these violent, mental midgets have declared war on everyone else in society.

1 comment:

Internet News said...

Nice find! Too bad it will be such a target like you say.

I started a Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympics news blog recently, check it.