Friday, January 26, 2007

New Blog Design

Blogger.com, the company that hosts this blog, has made some dramatic improvements to the tools that bloggers use to create and format their content. I wasn't really aware of the scope of these changes until I met up for coffee with David Berner today. He had some questions for me about the more technical aspects of his blog but it didn't escape my attention that he was using a rather cool interface to manipulate his blog. It was using a lot of "Ajax" to provide a great drag & drop facility.

So I decided to take a much-needed break from my work schedule and fiddle around with the design of my blog. To this end you are now graced with a fairly different appearance than before. And if you go to the very bottom (just press Ctrl-End) you'll see a little surprise in the form of some of my favourite panorama photos that I've taken. I'll grow this section over time!

Hope you like the new look!!

No comments: