Monday, March 17, 2008

Why Did I Come Back Home Again?

After 30 days in Hawaii, I finally had to return to reality. So last night at 9pm (12am PDT) my plane departed for San Francisco. It arrived around 5am. I got some breakfast, read several newspapers, and waited for my next flight. It left around 7am. Leaving the airport there was a clear sky and the sun was just rising in the sky.

Hundreds of kilometres from Vancouver, the plane was flying above a solid blanket of white clouds. When it finally descended, it seemed to take an endless amount of time to pass through these clouds. When we finally got below them, my eyes were greeted by a miserable rainy, dreary, grey scene at YVR. Do you see any sunlight in this shot?


Do tell me why I left this scene in Honolulu. For the life of me, I can't figure it out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome home, Robert! Thanks for the blogs during your stay in Hawaii. I really enjoyed them!

cc said...

the "wet" coast is better than Saskatchewan! "If I hadn't seen such riches I'd be content with being poor." It's all a state of mind my friend. Welcome home. Smile :)