Sunday, June 10, 2007

The Dark Side of Environmentalists

Environmentalism has clearly become the new secular religion. And in the same way that misguided Christian missionaries looked down upon "more primitive" peoples for centuries, so now are environmentalists looking down upon anyone who dares challenge their rhetoric.

I just finished watching "Mine Your Own Business", a brilliant, realistic documentary of how righteous, misguided environmentalists around the world are taking great strides to keep poor people in poverty for perpetuity.

If you get a chance, don't miss watching this film. Roy Innis, Chairman of the Congress of Racial Equality, has written an excellent review of the documentary, which you can read here.

1 comment:

nachtwache said...

Ooops, I thought I was commenting on your blog, but it was on "mine your own business", oh well, I just said I remember reading an article like that about a town in Romania.
I thought, oh good, he's got rid of that stupid "word verification' but it wasn't your blog. That's what only 3 hours of sleep will do.