Saturday, October 15, 2005

Another Sunny Day

It was absolutely gorgeous again in Vancouver today. I helped my Dad purchase a new telephone and then walked back to my place via a circuitous route down by False Creek. What really helped out my photography was a combination of bright sunshine and a periodically dark, moody sky full of interesting cloud formations. I met 3 ladies visiting from England, though I mistook their accent for Scottish. Strange, because I'm usually much better identifying accents! There weren't as many people enjoying the outdoors as I would have expected, though there were dogs galore, which I love. I don't often comment on my own photos but I must say
that I particularly love this one of the rowboats. There's something magical about the pale colours mixed with white, along with the dark blue water. Click on it and let me know what you think!

No comments: