Tuesday, September 06, 2005

I Love Dell

When it comes to notebook computers, I've always purchased from Dell. In the beginning I didn't know anything about the different manufacturers, but my staff found out that Dell offers the best warranty packages. Their onsite service has proved its worth in gold.

I was having some power problems with my machine. So I called them up and within 5 minutes the Dell representative had made arrangements to send a technician to my home office within the next 2 days. That's pretty phenomenal service!

2 comments:

Rick said...

A fine blog from way up north. Keep up the good work. No, this isn't spam.

flythemig29 said...

My nephew works for Dell and he says that they understand that customer support is the difference between them and everyone else. Micahel Dell preaches and practices it.