After encountering some really atrocious behaviour of late, I have some suggestions how each of us can improve the quality of life of everyone:
- When you're in close proximity to another person, remove that Cel phone welded to your ear and say Hi! to them.
- The next time you're using your vehicle to intimidate or threaten a pedestrian, think about how you would feel about a similar ton of metal coming at you.
- It's very unlikely that you have the ability to drive your car, talk on your Cel phone, drink a coffee, and smoke a cigarette all at once. So give up 3 of the 5 and we'll all sleep easier.
- If you're not up to looking strangers in the eye and saying "Good Day" to them then please just stop leaving your home ... ever. You can just order in pizza and toilet paper and live a very fulfilling life.
- Pretend that everyone is a tourist and that you're employed as your community's #1 Ambassador.