Friday, March 24, 2006

Late Afternoon Walk in Vancouver

Like me, my friend Liz works for herself at home. Like me, she also gets miserable when there are too many days of grey skies in our beautiful city. So when she called up and asked if I wanted to go for a walk, I jumped at the opportunity to get outside!
It was lightly raining when we left but soon cleared up. There were more than a few people also enjoying the brief respite from the greyness. We headed down to Kits Beach, through Vanier Park, and then swung back over to Granville Island. I bought a bunch of fruits & vegetables, as well as some interestingly spiced saussages from a French butcher. Just before I got home the sun shone brilliantly down
Broadway. Never fun to drive into such a brilliant light, but makes for a nice photo!

1 comment:

Lubna said...

Brilliant. We are now facing unbearably hot weather. Don't even ask me the temperature.