Saturday, October 06, 2007

Memories of Miami

I like watching CSI: Miami. The acting isn't particularly good. The stories are often far fetched. But I do still like it. The eye candy is quite spectacular! Take a look at these screen captures:



The scene transition segments often feature aerial shots of the beautiful neighbourhood of Brickell. I'm VERY familiar with this area because it's where I stayed for 2 months earlier this year when I stayed in the 39th Floor condo of my friend, Chris. The red arrows indicate the precise location of his suite.

I'd be the first one to say that this area is quite spectacular but even it doesn't look as spectacular as is presented on this show. I'm convinced that they must be running the footage through some sort of computerized enhancement process that enriches the colours much more than they actually appear to the human eye.

P.S. There's another kind of "eye candy" I like on the show too but that's for another day! ;-)

No comments: