Sunday, October 14, 2007

First Egg Nog Latte!

When buying 4L of milk I noticed that Egg Nog is back in the stores. I didn't think this happened until December but no objections from me. I must confess that I have a real addiction to Egg Nog Lattes! I typically put in 1/3 Egg Nog and 2/3 Milk. The end result is like a coffee and dessert all in one!



So what's this last item, you ask? A blueberry cobbler. Did I make it? Well ... no. Let's just say that I have a very nice mom and for some reason she thinks that her "dear son" is constantly starving. Was it tasty? Absolutely delicious!!! What you see here is the second half. The entire thing disappeared today and I just don't know how!

1 comment:

Secret Agent said...

Egg nog tastes pretty bad. I can't stand that stuff. It just sits in my fridge each year waiting for itself to clump up.

I like all your Vancouver pictures (did you take them?), it makes Vancouver look so much nicer than it really is. Vancouver seems to be constantly under a giant rain cloud--except for these couple of days.