Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The Liberal Campaign Has Clearly Come Off The Rails

At the suggestion of a colleague, I've been reading Warren Kinsella's blog. For any of you who don't know, he was a high-level Liberal strategist for many years. But he was clearly in Chretien's camp and not a big fan of Paul Martin. There's a link to this CTV video which shows a side of journalist Mike Duffy that I've never seen before. Bravo Mike, bravo!

Throughout this entire campaign I was fearing and pretty much expecting the Conservative campaign to blow-up, with some fundamentalist Christian zealot saying some wacky thing. But it never happened. Never did I dream that the Liberals would be the ones to mess things up for themselves.

1 comment:

Canadianna said...

That was great wasn't it. Particularly for someone who hates the John Duffy as much as I do.
Okay, not hate -- I'm not really that emotionally invested. But you get the picture.