Friday, November 16, 2007

The Annual St. Paul's Hospital Lights of Hope

On November 17, 2002, my best friend's mother passed away after a long battle with cancer. Part of her treatment against this horrific disease took place at St. Paul's Hospital in downtown Vancouver. Ever since then, the family has donated money to the hospital's foundation.

This year I got to join them for the special evening when the Lights of Hope on Burrard Street are lit up. Here are some photos and videos of this event:






I actually don't know who these people are! Their camera wasn't working properly so they asked me to take a few photos of their family and then will supposedly e-mail me for them. One important thing though: The young ladies (sisters?) are two of the tallest women I've ever met!!






No comments: