Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cel-Phone Manners Rant

Amy Alkon has a brilliant rant that will inspire anyone who has been annoyed by cel phone maniacs. Here's one part of it:

A woman at the Rose Café shouted her eyeglass order into her cell -- going into detail about her family’s medical plan (they have flexible spending, they’ll pay after the first of the year). After I blogged her conversation, including her phone number, she got calls from around the world: “Eva, your glasses are ready!” I’m guessing she has newfound respect for others’ profound disinterest in her life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for posting that. I know not everybody is as nutty as I am, but I hope people will at least glare at or shush these rudesters shouting their lives at us in public places!