I've had so much fun here in Chicago the past 2 weeks. This culminated yesterday with a frenzied, fun-filled day with my friend,Kristi, that included:
- A noisy, frenetic lunch with 7 kids under 8 yrs old.
- A forced march of sorts with my friend, Kristi, through one of the nicest areas of Chicago.
- A shopping extravaganza (during which I did no shopping) where Kristi and I performed our Bickering Siblings act and entertained countless retail staff.
- A nice stroll, tea, & chat with Kristi & another friend, Patty, during which I referred to some embarrassing "small" incidents in my life with women. They ladies misconstrued my words in a diminutive manhood sense but this was simply their comical imagination!
- A great dinner at a Polish ski chalet, where you have to ring a bell to get in. There may ... *may* have been some Russian gangsters dining at the same time.
- A shopping experience through a wonderful Polish supermarket called Bobak's that featured K + P posing with assorted sausages and an unrelated discussion with an interesting Polish-American gentlemen named Richard who mentioned an interesting 17+ mile pilgrimage in SE Chicago every August.
Wishing you and your family a Wonderful Christmas too!