Monday, September 11, 2006

Vancouverites: What An Ignorant, Disgraceful Lot!

As this is a very sad, memorable day, I tuned in to my local station, CKNW, to hear discussion about the terrible tragedy 5 years ago. To my dismay, about 75% of the callers to the Bill Good show were American-hating conspiracy theorists. I found it absolutely disgraceful to hear them go on & on & on with their nonsense, especially on this most sacred of days.

One fellow espoused that jet fuel couldn't burn steel and suggested people look on the Internet for proof. So I did. And I found this. But of course, these people don't want to hear such things because it flies in the face of their narrow minded, hateful views.

Newcomers to Vancouver often wonder why I'm so dismayed with so many in my community. This is just one small example why.

No comments: