Monday, September 04, 2006

My Day at the PNE

While growing up here in Vancouver in the 1960's & 70's, the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) was an annual ritual that every child endlessly nagged their parents to take them to. There were the amusement park rides, the arcade games, the junk food, the animal displays, and even the historical exhibits in the BC Pavilion. It was always lots of fun!

I hadn't been in many years but decided to go yesterday with some [adult] friends of mine. I had a lot of fun - perhaps not as much as when I was a kid - but still enjoyed the day. Here are some photos I took:







1 comment:

Hillary said...

oops, I didn't reply to your email in time (had a family dinner anyway)! I always love the PNE. Didn't get there this year, though. Glad you enjoyed the day!