Friday, September 15, 2006

Top Addictions .... According to David Hasselhoff

As I often do, I was listening to the BBC World Service this evening when an interview with David Hasselhoff came on. He was a whole lot more interesting than the comicbook type characters he generally portrays.

He said two particularly interesting things:

  1. The top 4 addictions in the world are:
    1. Food
    2. Caffeine
    3. Alcohol
    4. Cigarettes
  2. Every morning he writes a letter to someone. Sometimes to God, sometimes to someone else. I didn't get the sense that he actually sends them but just finds it cathartic to get his feelings off of his chest. I very much understand what he means.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you meant cathartic. Lethargic means you are feeling lazy.

Robert W. said...

Yes, you're right, thank you! I think I must have been lethargic when I wrote this originally. Now corrected.