Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best Al Gore Pickup Lines

Now that Al Gore is single we've learned that he's also a bit of a perv. As he'll soon be out trolling for women, here's a collection of pickup lines just perfect for him to use:

  1. Hey baby, even a Global Warming Messiah needs to get a little horizontal refreshment once in a while!
  2. I know the perfect way you could help me straighten out my hockey stick!
  3. With catastrophic man-made disaster about to destroy us all any day now, why are we wasting time talking?
  4. Let me give you the weather forecast up in my room: Hot, Hot, Hot!
  5. The debate is over, let's fuck!
  6. Just think, you can tell your grandchildren that you were once with the Man Who Saved the Planet!
  7. I might be against oil generally, but I've got a special bottle of body oil with your name on it!
  8. I'm most famous for drawing attention to Global Warming.  What most don't realize is that I'm also an expert on localized Body Warming.  Want to learn first hand what I mean?!
  9. I've got an Inconvenient Truth for you: A night with me and no other man will ever be able to satisfy you as well again!
  10. ???

No comments: