I just sent the following e-mail to CKNW's Bill Good:
In times past you've equated anyone who doesn't believe in man-made global warming to those who believe the Earth is flat.
While at the same time I have little doubt in the sincerity of your aforementioned belief, the massive "Climategate" scandal is exploding all around you. Surely someone with your many years of journalistic experience would be at least a little curious of the facts being revealed? In case you are indeed curious, here's a "Coles Notes" version to quickly bring you up to speed:
- CJME's John Gormley discusses the story with SDA's Kate McMillan
- Stuart Varney interviews U.S. Senator Jim Inhofe and actor Ed Begley Jr.
- Robert Tracinski explains how the "peer review" process has become completely corrupted
- The comments of software code at the Hadley Climate Research Unit are very revealing
- Cooking the climate books - by Lorne Gunter
- Big bucks riding on data - by Lorrie Goldstein
In the case of man-made global warming, with tens of millions, if not billions, of dollars hanging in the balance, how can you be so adamant that another fraud hasn't been carried out yet again?
Please note that I linked to the articles of Mr. Gunter and Mr. Goldstein for two reasons:
- They're both very well written.
- They would both make excellent guests for upcoming shows.